How To Make The Most Of Your Trendz Travel Wallet
I know I’m a bit biased but I got myself a Trendz travel wallet last year and it has been a god send. For someone who has the memory of a goldfish, it is so useful to have everything you need for your trip all in one place. I went with the Hawaiian print as it was my favourite pattern. Matching passport covers and luggage tags are available but the Geometric design also has a power bank AND a phone case! Too much to handle.
- Coin Pouch – Loose change is so handy when travelling. You don’t want it hiding at the bottom of your bag when you need to park for the car park. Conveniently it’s got its own little pouch so you know exactly where to look when you need it.
- Pen Holder – You could buy 300 pens but whenever you need one, you can never get your hands on one. Thankfully with the elasticated strap, no pen is going to go missing! I carry around a Trendz 2 in 1 stylus because not only is it SOPRETTYANDSPARKLY but it’s doubly as handy!
- Card Slots – Drivers licence, bank cards, phone top up cards, road side assistance cards; all things you do not want to lose yet all compulsory on trips away!
- Passport Slot – Pretty self-explanatory. Now you don’t have to frantically delve through your handbag like Rachel in Friends when she’s trying to get to Ross’ wedding in London (ahhhh such a stressful episode!) you know exactly where it’s meant to be and if it isn’t; NOW you panic.
- Extra Documents Slot – Perfect for boarding passes, transportation tickets and itineries.
- Zip Compartment – I use this for small items such as tickets, as I’m paranoid and like to know I can relax and not keep checking the travel wallet every 5 minutes!
- Magnetic Strap – Easily keeps everything safe without the worry that things are going to fall out.
Overall, you have enough stress when travelling whether it’s a 20 hour flight or a 2 hour drive. Organisation is key and this travel wallet is everything you could need in once place. Now all you have left to worry about is to enjoy yourself!